Joellercoaster

UKS Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,817 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson, Bodyflight Bedford
  • Jumps:1200

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:10 PM

Hey all :)

Thanks for the fun jumps at Hinton last weekend... you know who you are. Let's do it again more often!

I'll be there this weekend (and probably most weekends this season). If you have FS1 and want to jump, don't be shy, just come see me or George (I am the very tall fluffy-haired man with the grey/black/orange Vector, George is the blonde girl with the black suit and blue bubbles on her grippers) and join in the fun. We will generally be getting something together, and the more the merrier.

If you don't have FS1, then come see us (or Orf or Mark or Sandi) anyway, it won't be long before you're up and running. This is going to be a great season :arrrrr:

#2 Stubert

Stubert

Former UKS Admininstrator

• Members
  • 12,613 posts
  • Home DZ:Skydive Hibaldstow
  • Jumps:1000

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:30 PM

good to see this kind of post Joel! sadly I thought it was gonna be pulling a posse of fsers together and driving around beating up freeflyers :P

#3 Skykitten

Skykitten
  • Verified Instructors
  • 575 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson
  • Jumps:1500

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

Hey all :)

Thanks for the fun jumps at Hinton last weekend... you know who you are. Let's do it again more often!

I'll be there this weekend (and probably most weekends this season). If you have FS1 and want to jump, don't be shy, just come see me or George (I am the very tall fluffy-haired man with the grey/black/orange Vector, George is the blonde girl with the black suit and blue bubbles on her grippers) and join in the fun. We will generally be getting something together, and the more the merrier.

If you don't have FS1, then come see us (or Orf or Mark or Sandi) anyway, it won't be long before you're up and running. This is going to be a great season :arrrrr:

You not gonna be team training every weekend this season then Joel? We were looking forward to taking you on in the comps! ;)

#4 Joellercoaster

Joellercoaster

UKS Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,817 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson, Bodyflight Bedford
  • Jumps:1200

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:57 PM

thought it was gonna be pulling a posse of fsers together and driving around beating up freeflyers

Have you seen how many freeflyers there are at Hinton? It'd take weeks!

#5 guinevere

guinevere
  • Verified Instructors
  • 248 posts
  • Home DZ:was Weston on the Green now Dunkeswell
  • Jumps:435

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:25 PM

Sorry i wasnt there this weekend Joel. Promise to better myself and thanks for making me dive and show me that I can actually do it.

Roll on next weekend! :thumbs:

#6 FallingBrick

FallingBrick
  • Members
  • 645 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson, Nethers
  • Jumps:750

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:33 PM

Hey Joel - totally agree with Stu really nice to see such a welcoming post. I'm trying to drag some of my Old Buckers up to Hinton one weekend so we look forward to it :) :slap:

Blue skies (though maybe not tomorrow!!) :P

#7 skydivejo

skydivejo
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:08 PM

bring it on joel !! i think us freeflyers would give a good fight :ladyfight: