• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ajones6

ajones6
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hi,

Could you tell me if there will be any packing days for the B licence coming soon please?

I know of at least 3 of us that could do with it.

Cheers

#2 Russell Jones

Russell Jones
  • Members
  • 206 posts
  • Home DZ:Bit of a nomad

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:48 AM

There was an email sent out a month or so ago but I don't seem to have kept it. I think the briefs were starting in January. Give them a shout or ask the next time you're there.

#3 soulrider

soulrider
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:05 PM

This is the email i got.
-------------

HSC B Certificate briefings will be run on the last Saturday of each month Jan-April 2010.

These will include Jump Master Spotting Flight Line Checking & Packing.

Briefings will start at 12:00 pm or in the event of good weather at the end of the days jumping.

Slots may be limited so please register an interest at info@skydive.co.uk to let us know which briefings youll be attending.

#4 ElevenClock

ElevenClock
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Home DZ:Ocana
  • Jumps:40

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

Was wondering if these "B License" and packing days still take place @ hinton and how they work?

Would be good for me to practice some packing and start thinking about moving on to the next "level" so to speak?

#5 Russell Jones

Russell Jones
  • Members
  • 206 posts
  • Home DZ:Bit of a nomad

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

Was wondering if these "B License" and packing days still take place @ hinton and how they work?

Would be good for me to practice some packing and start thinking about moving on to the next "level" so to speak?

It might be worth dropping an email to: info@skydive.co.uk That's Hinton's main email address I believe.

I know that Hannah at S Cerney teaches packing, not sure where you live though, that may not be convenient. I think she charges but she's very thorough and you'd get a packing certificate after the final test.

Regards,

Russell

#6 Naughty Magpie

Naughty Magpie
  • Members
  • 213 posts
  • Home DZ:Dunkeswell & Netheravon

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:42 PM

It might be worth dropping an email to: info@skydive.co.uk That's Hinton's main email address I believe.

I know that Hannah at S Cerney teaches packing, not sure where you live though, that may not be convenient. I think she charges but she's very thorough and you'd get a packing certificate after the final test.

Regards,

Russell

Yes I'm considering running a course this Sunday at Cerney, it's £40 for the entire course, tuition, exam & certificate. Send me a PM or email me naughtymagpie@gmail.com if you want to get your packing done. Let me know before Saturday!! Hannah.

#7 ElevenClock

ElevenClock
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Home DZ:Ocana
  • Jumps:40

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

Yes I'm considering running a course this Sunday at Cerney, it's £40 for the entire course, tuition, exam & certificate. Send me a PM or email me naughtymagpie@gmail.com if you want to get your packing done. Let me know before Saturday!! Hannah.

Smashing! Thanks both! Hannah, pm'd!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users