• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Liz Chare

Liz Chare
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

Hello all,

I'm a wingsuit flyer looking for other bird people to do the odd mid-week jump with. I can get out for Tues and Wed afternoon (post 3pm) and Thurs afternoon (post 12). I've got around 120 wingsuit jumps of experience - a bit of flocking (70 odd jumps), some solo, and 15 odd backflying. Happy to do anything really but would be nice to have some company to cloud chase with. I have two suits - one for flocking and one bigger wing if you fancy a race.... I live 20 mins from Hinton. Send me a message here/ on facebook - happy to fly with anyone - not picky on experience-level.

Liz

#2 Andy Scott

Andy Scott
  • Verified Instructors
  • 1,371 posts
  • Home DZ:weston/hinton
  • Jumps:5500+

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:31 AM

Hello all,

I'm a wingsuit flyer looking for other bird people to do the odd mid-week jump with. I can get out for Tues and Wed afternoon (post 3pm) and Thurs afternoon (post 12). I've got around 120 wingsuit jumps of experience - a bit of flocking (70 odd jumps), some solo, and 15 odd backflying. Happy to do anything really but would be nice to have some company to cloud chase with. I have two suits - one for flocking and one bigger wing if you fancy a race.... I live 20 mins from Hinton. Send me a message here/ on facebook - happy to fly with anyone - not picky on experience-level.

Liz

Hi Liz - i live not far from Hinton - if i can get over I'll hope to see you there sometimes - i'll make sure my suit is with me - looking to a load more again this year - not really torn the arse out of it for a while - best stuff so far was the big flocks at the last Herc Boogie in Sweden but done a load of other stuff since ( small )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users