After considerable negotiation with dropzones all over the world, including Russia, South Africa, throughout Europe, and throughout America, based on everything from value-for-money, facilities, availability and suitability of instructors and coaches, we have decided that the best location for the BCPA Easter Tour 2011 is Skydive Perris, California, USA.
Dates: Thursday 31st March - Friday 15th April 2011
Price: To be confirmed shortly
Last year was the first year that the BCPA has taken the trip to Perris in a while, and the majority of people had an abso-f***ing-lutely fantastic time! There were however some issues, and our aim for this trip is to get rid of all the problems of 2010, work with the amazing facilities, planes and staff that Perris can offer us, and transform the trip into the holiday of a lifetime!!!!!
Now some people and some clubs would rather organise their own trips to Europe (and pay MORE per jump than in the UK? HELL NO!) or to other locations in the USA, but just ask yourselves, do you really want to miss out on all this:
- Fully organised comprehensive trip including all flights (cheaper than last year!), transport, accommodation, insurance and entertainment
- Experienced jump tickets for just £12.76! (at current exchange rates)
- RAPS jumps from just £21.80 (at current exchange rates) each using BPA instructors
- Full AFF course (all 8 levels and 10 consoles) from £1230 (at current exchange rates) using a combination of BPA and USPA instructors. Any re-jumps at slot cost + small fee *NEW*
- BPA Advanced Instructor on hand to issue stickers and sign A-Licence forms
- Organised entertainment throughout the trip *NEW*
- FREE BEER AND REFRESHMENTS provided by the Dropzone on the first evening at Perris *NEW*
- Improved transport arrangements to avoid the problems of previous trips *NEW*
- Special FS coaching package including a combination of tunnel time and jumps
- 2 Skyvans (one more than last year!), 3 Twin Otters, 1 Porter all on site and at our disposal
- Hot Air balloon jumps from $70 (hopefully less!)
- FREE coaching the entire length of the trip from non other than DAN BC!
- Bigways, tracking dives, hoop jumps, inflatable jumps, wingsuiting, FS and FF load organising!
- Improved kit hire - we will be bringing as much as we can from the UK *NEW*
- BCPA Competitions! They've definitely been missing from the last few tours, so it's time we brought them back!! *NEW*
And just some of the highlights from last year:
- Bigway coaching from Dan BC
- Soooo many people getting qualified!
- The numerous hoop jumps and tracking dives, and the epic sword jumps!
- The party on the final night (there will be many more parties like that this year!)
- The various trips to LA, Las Vegas, Magic Mountain, Water parks, Theme parks, Casinos, Strip Clubs (Male & Female) etc!
- The balloon jumps - just wow!
- The amazingly friendly and helpful staff
- The ridiculous number of FS1 qualifications thanks to Marc, Ed, Tony, Graham and the rest of the FS coaching gang.
- The shooting range (I feared for my life!)
- And so much more!
And if you want some video evidence of why you CANNOT miss the BCPA Easter Tour 2011, just watch these three videos from last year:
Now for the bit you all want to know....how can you book? It will take me another 2 weeks to finalise all the details, so I hope to have the sign-up going LIVE at 9pm on Monday 8th November. There are just 100 places available at the current prices, and the same number went in just over a week last year, so BE QUICK! If you miss out on one of the initial 100 places, then you can still come but the prices will increase as we are only able to hold 100 flights at the current price.
NOTE: No bookings are being taken yet, and prices wont be confirmed until sign-up goes live!!!
Edited by SamLee, 22 October 2010 - 11:14 AM.