3 replies to this topic

#1 FraserC

FraserC
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Home DZ:BKPC
  • Jumps:~100

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

Just want to say thanks to everyone at Hinton for a brilliant weekend trip down from Edinburgh! If only you were a bit closer to home this would be my regular DZ. Really friendly, but so efficiently run, from kit hire, to manifest. Also, great to catch up with Chris Ivory who took me for AFF up in Lancaster last summer! See you soon mate.

I'll definately be back. Cheers guys.

#2 Juz

Juz
  • Members
  • 189 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson
  • Jumps:670

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

Just want to say thanks to everyone at Hinton for a brilliant weekend trip down from Edinburgh! If only you were a bit closer to home this would be my regular DZ. Really friendly, but so efficiently run, from kit hire, to manifest. Also, great to catch up with Chris Ivory who took me for AFF up in Lancaster last summer! See you soon mate.

I'll definately be back. Cheers guys.

Great meeting you yesterday!! Spare room available any time!

Juz

#3 MRWYATT

MRWYATT
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Home DZ:Homeless after epic Weston shutdown - but checking out Hinton & Cerney
  • Jumps:23

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

Good to meet you to Fraser!

Would like to second everything you said as well - being a fairly new jumper and not having jumped for a while I found everyone at Hinton relaxed, patient and encouraging.

A great DZ - will be heading back again soon!

#4 Guest_Chris Ivory_*

Guest_Chris Ivory_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Thanks Fraser!

Hinton is a great place to be! They just don't stop investing.... This year so far they have go a new 4 blade prop for the PAC 750XL and they have new shower rooms / toilets etc...

See you all there soon.

Chris Ivory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users