#1 isytea

isytea
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Home DZ:Hinton

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

Dates: 9th July - 15th July
http://www.facebook....26479690817927/

Returning to its roots, a week of fun, skydiving, hanging with mates and tents. A week of non complicated giggles and smiles. Please look for the event invite on Facebook as this will be the most up to date source of information.

The weekend prior is the Silverstone Weekend and the DZ will be closed and it is advised to arrive late Sunday evening or Monday 9th morning as the parking area will be being used for Silverstone. Bring a tent!! Newcomers welcome :o)

FS COACHING:
We will have FS coaching all week long with several coaches and if you or anyone you know would like some help in progressing either towards your FS1 or work on other skills please contact Sandi Keith at the DZ. If you let her know what days you will be there, how many coached jumps you are looking to do and what it is you are looking to work on she can schedule this in with the coaches.

CANOPY COACHING:
Stuart will be running the canopy course Thursday and Friday. This course is not designed for advanced canopy skills however Stuart has kindly offered to discuss your requirements. Spaces are limited and I know of lot of you this weekend were keen for this so please call the DZ and book on. I believe costs are £30 per day.

WING SUIT COACHING:
We will have two days, I believe Wednesday Thursday of Wingsuit coaching. If this is of interest to you please let us know.

FREEFLY COACHING:
I have tried to secure a coach for this and at this point he is unavailable. Before I proceed I was hoping anyone genuinely interested could please let me know.

SATURDAY NIGHT ANTICS:
We will have DJ/Music put on. The fire pit as many of you would have seen this weekend has been updated. So it's a BBQ, beers, dancing and fun. If there is a serious need for fancy dress then suggestions are welcome.
TCB4 Movie premier, this is hoping to be projected during the evening highlighting some of the events from the week. (If anyone would like to volunteer to help with this it would be tops as I kill computers..) BYO Popcorn..

THE GREAT HINTON BAKE OFF:
Many places focus on beers, shirts, helicopters..... Hinton is all about cake. Well more so Dave.
The Great Hinton Bake off will run all week long and will be photographed and judged in Point Zero by Master Dave. (Who I believe will at the week end have diabetes)

During the week if there are enough of you around and keen on some fun competition we will run casual 3 or 4 way comps, or work on load organising but only if this suits you.
Other competitions are open for planing, broken wind tunnel, rounders, frisbie....

I have put in an order for Sunshine, high temps and a little wind. However I make no promises on the delivery of this.

Let me know if you have any serious, achievable suggestions (I agree a helicopter, Herc, Balloon, free beers blah blah blah would be ace but I don't see this currently a possibility)

#2 loujoyce

loujoyce
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Thanks for posting this Isy.

Here is the link to the Facebook group for this event: http://www.facebook....26479690817927/ or search Tent City Boogie 4

Please let me know if you are interested in the WingSuit Coaching and to book onto the canopy course please call Hinton DZ on 01295812300

Lou

Dates: 9th July - 15th July
http://www.facebook....26479690817927/

Returning to its roots, a week of fun, skydiving, hanging with mates and tents. A week of non complicated giggles and smiles. Please look for the event invite on Facebook as this will be the most up to date source of information.

The weekend prior is the Silverstone Weekend and the DZ will be closed and it is advised to arrive late Sunday evening or Monday 9th morning as the parking area will be being used for Silverstone. Bring a tent!! Newcomers welcome :o)

FS COACHING:
We will have FS coaching all week long with several coaches and if you or anyone you know would like some help in progressing either towards your FS1 or work on other skills please contact Sandi Keith at the DZ. If you let her know what days you will be there, how many coached jumps you are looking to do and what it is you are looking to work on she can schedule this in with the coaches.

CANOPY COACHING:
Stuart will be running the canopy course Thursday and Friday. This course is not designed for advanced canopy skills however Stuart has kindly offered to discuss your requirements. Spaces are limited and I know of lot of you this weekend were keen for this so please call the DZ and book on. I believe costs are £30 per day.

WING SUIT COACHING:
We will have two days, I believe Wednesday Thursday of Wingsuit coaching. If this is of interest to you please let us know.

FREEFLY COACHING:
I have tried to secure a coach for this and at this point he is unavailable. Before I proceed I was hoping anyone genuinely interested could please let me know.

SATURDAY NIGHT ANTICS:
We will have DJ/Music put on. The fire pit as many of you would have seen this weekend has been updated. So it's a BBQ, beers, dancing and fun. If there is a serious need for fancy dress then suggestions are welcome.
TCB4 Movie premier, this is hoping to be projected during the evening highlighting some of the events from the week. (If anyone would like to volunteer to help with this it would be tops as I kill computers..) BYO Popcorn..

THE GREAT HINTON BAKE OFF:
Many places focus on beers, shirts, helicopters..... Hinton is all about cake. Well more so Dave.
The Great Hinton Bake off will run all week long and will be photographed and judged in Point Zero by Master Dave. (Who I believe will at the week end have diabetes)

During the week if there are enough of you around and keen on some fun competition we will run casual 3 or 4 way comps, or work on load organising but only if this suits you.
Other competitions are open for planing, broken wind tunnel, rounders, frisbie....

I have put in an order for Sunshine, high temps and a little wind. However I make no promises on the delivery of this.

Let me know if you have any serious, achievable suggestions (I agree a helicopter, Herc, Balloon, free beers blah blah blah would be ace but I don't see this currently a possibility)

#3 adam dare

adam dare
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Home DZ:south cerney
  • Jumps:1000+

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Me and my friend Tim are ff coach's, and we will be popping down for a fair bit of the week. so happy to do some if required!!!

#4 loujoyce

loujoyce
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

Thanks, I will be speaking with the owners this weekend to confirm free fly coaching. I will put forward your kind offer and let you all know asap
Lou

#5 loujoyce

loujoyce
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

Me and my friend Tim are ff coach's, and we will be popping down for a fair bit of the week. so happy to do some if required!!!

Hey can you please email me your details. Our owner and cci will look over this and be in touch thanks
Lou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users