• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajj396

ajj396
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has done much jumping at Lillo near madrid during the summer. Going to madrid in mid August and contemplating taking my rig as i'll have some free time. Is it ridiculously hot and therefore not a great time to be jumping there? I would guess they shut down at least during the middle of the day, but would the morning/late afternoon jumping be worth the effort? Any opinions from those that know would be appreciated. Cheers

#2 888seconds

888seconds
  • Members
  • 247 posts
  • Jumps:100+

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has done much jumping at Lillo near madrid during the summer. Going to madrid in mid August and contemplating taking my rig as i'll have some free time. Is it ridiculously hot and therefore not a great time to be jumping there? I would guess they shut down at least during the middle of the day, but would the morning/late afternoon jumping be worth the effort? Any opinions from those that know would be appreciated. Cheers

Lillo is awesome... definitely worth a visit if youre looking to do a couple jumps. El Campanillos in the town of lillo has cheap, delicious food in vast quantities and the owner loves skydivers :thumbs:

#3 johnny_p

johnny_p
  • Members
  • 695 posts
  • Home DZ:Tilstock
  • Jumps:520

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

Been a few times, great vibe about the DZ, not much to do in the town at night except for a couple of bars but worth a look. Ive been there in the summer and done 6 to 8 jumps a day packing for myself (and I am a slow packer)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users