Beccles Weekday Jumping

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mik_*

Guest_mik_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

I should be near Beccles on Thurs / Fri the 16 and 17 August

If the weather is reasonable, does anyone know the likelihood of any jumping on those days?

And does anyone know if the DZ keeps records of jump tickets bought? I bought some jump tickets there when I last jumped in the UK (2010) but only made 2 jumps.. I think the system was computerised and I wondered if they are still likely to have details of the unused tickets?

Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 Muppet

Muppet
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Home DZ:UK Para Beccles
  • Jumps:780

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

Hi, there should be 56 tandems turning up on Friday so you should get on a lift. :)

#3 Guest_mik_*

Guest_mik_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hi, there should be 56 tandems turning up on Friday so you should get on a lift. :)

56??

Isn't that hallf of Suffolk???

#4 mikeonsea

mikeonsea
  • Verified Instructors
  • 86 posts
  • Home DZ:UK Parachuting Beccles
  • Jumps:1000+

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

All the tickets will be on recored, always plenty going on Fridays at UK Para Beccles so get up there and enjoy the sunrise coasts sea views at the best DZ in Suffolk

#5 Guest_mik_*

Guest_mik_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

All the tickets will be on recored, always plenty going on Fridays at UK Para Beccles so get up there and enjoy the sunrise coasts sea views at the best DZ in Suffolk

Brilliant !!!!!

Thank you very much... snd I absolutely agree about the sea views... awesome. We dont get many of those in the middle of Russia!

#6 Guest_mik_*

Guest_mik_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

Brilliant !!!!!

Thank you very much... snd I absolutely agree about the sea views... awesome. We dont get many of those in the middle of Russia!

Any freefliers planning to go to Beccles on Friday 17th August? It would be great to jump with others while I am there, and it sounds as though there will be quite a few loads.

The current weather forecast is for good weather

http://www.accuweath...t/329792?day=16

It must be worth getting the day off work to have some fun???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users