Photo

Heat Will Running A Canopy Piloting/canopy Handling Course Over The Weekend Of The 4Th, 5Th & 6Th May At Hinton Skydiving Centre.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shorehambeach

shorehambeach
  • Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

Just got this email ....

HEAT will running a canopy piloting/canopy handling course over the weekend of the 4th, 5th & 6th May at Hinton Skydiving Centre.

The aim of the two day course is to improve the individuals piloting skills and canopy safety, taking into account individual capabilities, the characteristics of your canopy, and the atmospheric conditions.

Each course covers a range of vital skills such as canopy flight tools, flight planning & management, accuracy & restrictive DZs, safe efficient landings and survival tools.

The course consists of 2 parts, classroom theory & planning followed by in air exercises with video debriefs.

The cost of the course is £90. Jumps are not included. Course starts at 0900hrs Sat and aims to finish by 1600hrs/last light" Sun.

For those who require one on one coaching (including advanced canopy handling) individuals can also book Bank Holiday Monday-May 6th. Team HEAT will also be running an insight course on Monday to any one who wants to advance their survival skills & DZ safety knowledge.

#2 AntipodeanLad

AntipodeanLad
  • Members
  • 548 posts
  • Jumps:6

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

How much are jump tickets/kit hire for the course?
Does Hinton require club membership too?
Just missed out on the same course at my home DZ.

#3 shorehambeach

shorehambeach
  • Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

AntipodeanLad

Jump tickets are £20 and kit hire including packing is £10

Yes I think you need membership (£30 quid I think)

#4 AntipodeanLad

AntipodeanLad
  • Members
  • 548 posts
  • Jumps:6

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

Much obliged!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users