#41 Joellercoaster

Joellercoaster

UKS Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,817 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson, Bodyflight Bedford
  • Jumps:1200

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:31 AM

I can read fine, I just disagree with you. But maybe if you are worried about being understood, put fewer completely spurious things in your argument and just say that?

#42 Martin Soulsby

Martin Soulsby

BPA Council Member

• Members
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

On a  more positive note. Do you want to continue the great Nationals vibe? You can!

This weekend is 8-way with the new Rookie category. Which is all randoms (some are the top of blocks) so hopefully will be very user friendly so why not put together a scratch team and compete?

There will be loads of seasoned (old) competitors to give advice and coaching, plus some younger much more attractive ladies to offer coaching as well.

Hope to see you at Hib.

#43 onfire

onfire
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Home DZ:Hibaldstow
  • Jumps:>500

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

Does anyone know how long it will take for the videos of each round to be uploaded to OmniSkore? I've only seen one of our videos so far :) 

#44 Tricky

Tricky

Verified instructor

• Verified Instructors
  • 5,160 posts
  • Home DZ:Hibaldstow
  • Jumps:1400

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

Yup Rookie is identical to Juniors, in fact so identical I just got the name wrong. The same 16 randoms since at least 2005.

It shows there is little difference and that people believe that a 10ave is about when to step up to the next class. Rookies also gets very boring very quickly if you're turning that many points and blocks are way more fun.

I think if you go back to 2004, Juniors was just 12 of the 16 randoms. M was a bundi not a star, and block 12 was star star.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nationals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users