1 reply to this topic

#1 Sparky

Sparky

UKS Sponsor & Verified Instructor

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Jumps:6000

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Now that life has calmed down a little after the arrival of baby Benjamin, the FS1 camps are back!

These camps are intended for those people working towards their FS1 (i.e. just recently graduated from AFF) or who have just recently gained their FS1. These camps have been hugely successful in the past and with places limited to just 3 per camp, they get booked up fast! The aim of these camps are not only to further refine your 1on1 skills, but to also introduce you to the
additional skills required for 4-way. Please note that they don't replace the requirement for completing your FS1 coached jumps in the air. They are designed to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to achieve your FS1 and beyond!

So the tunnel camp is split into 2 parts:

• 20mins of 1on1 (2 x 10min sessions) - working on individual skills such as basic body position, forward / backward movement, slow fall / fast fall, turns (using arms & legs), side slides, positional strength and grip taking
  • 20mins of 4-way ( 2 x 10min sessions) - 3 students to 1 coach - giving you the experience of building different formations in a variety of different slots, working on communication, formation sets ups, grip management and key
    discipline

Time has been factored in to allow detailed briefs and de-briefs, so that you take your learning's from the previous sessions into the next session allowing you to get the most out of the camp. By the end of this camp, you should feel confident to complete any remaining 1on1 FS coached jumps and make the subsequent 4-way FS1 qualification dives seem a little less daunting.

Spaces are limited (see below):

M.Keynes:
Fri 11th Oct - meeting at 10.30am - 3 spaces

Basingstoke:

Sat 12th Oct - meeting at 8.30am - 3 spaces

Sat 12th Oct - meeting at 3.30pm - 3 spaces

For more details and
price information PM me or email me at sparky@ukskydivingadventures.com
You also call me on 07812 060 215.

If you can’t make these dates but still wish to attend one of these camps, let me know. More dates will be booked based on demand.

If you have any other coaching requirements i.e. 1on1 coaching or 4-way coaching, let me know.

Thanks

Sparky

#2 Sparky

Sparky

UKS Sponsor & Verified Instructor

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Jumps:6000

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Here's an update on spaces available on the FS1 camps:

M.Keynes:
Fri 11th Oct - meeting at 10.30am - 3 spaces