Team HEAT canopy course
Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:42 PM
Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:43 AM
If it's the weekend after (ie- 8th - 9th), I'm all over that like a cat.
Where do we sign up?
And how much are lift tickets? I presume all hop'n'pop for the course?
Edited by AntipodeanLad, 24 October 2013 - 08:44 AM.
Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:48 AM
Make that 2 of us who would be sending you money right now, if it were November 8th/9th.
Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:12 PM
Will have to see what time I get off work that weekend then I could maybe bomb my way up *All within reason of course*
Edited by Bomber, 24 October 2013 - 12:14 PM.
Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:27 PM
Would love to do this but I can't make the 1st and 2nd. Where would you be holding it out of interest? If you can get to HIb or Langer in the future that would be great
Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:33 PM
Buzz is CCI of Tilstock and this is the Tilstock forum...
Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:49 PM
Ahhhhhh I just clicked on the link straight from the home page. Honest mistake :S
Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:26 AM
I would be interested to get on this course, is it confirmed for Fri 1st and Sat 2nd of November ?
Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:26 AM
I have decided to move the date of the course to Fri/Sat 8th/9th Nov as that seems to be the better dates for the majority of people.
Please let me know ASAP if you want to attend.
Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:03 AM
Purpletaboofreak and myself will be there.
What time do we need to arrive?
Edited by AntipodeanLad, 28 October 2013 - 10:03 AM.
Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:29 AM
Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:14 AM
Excellent, DX for 8am. Can't wait!
Do we need to call someone to pay in advance? Or just turn up and pay on the day?
Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:02 PM
YES!! soo looking forward to this course, and catching up with you lovely Tilstock people again! :-)
Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:56 AM
So the forecast tomorrow looks iffy
(None of the various forecast websites agree with each other, but they all indicate some level of cloudiness and showers)
How does this effect the course? Are we still expected to pay for the course if we do not get to jump?
Blue Skies! *fingers crossed*
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users