DATA sim cards in Spain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pandamonia

pandamonia
  • Members
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

In short ive lost my Spanish Internet Dongle - however i do have a mifi box i can take.

I will need a sim card though - what options are available in spain - which are readily available.

PS I head to the airport in a few hours so currently panicing as there is no way on earth I can access what i need to access via free wifi etc (im just not that trusting)

#2 nigelh

nigelh
  • Members
  • 1,773 posts
  • Home DZ:Skydive Empuriabrava
  • Jumps:5500+

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

I would tell you which SIM to buy but that would mean I was advertising for a company that I favoured.... good luck!!

#3 pandamonia

pandamonia
  • Members
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

I would tell you which SIM to buy but that would mean I was advertising for a company that I favoured.... good luck!!

No worries - pretty much narrowed it down now any way.

Also the fact remains that I would loose far to much by not having internet access - so ultimately I will be happy to pay whatever price is on the first data sim / dongle or mifi device i see.

Interesting that normally you don't mind breeching UKS rules to advertise, however when the chance to advertise where it is within UKS rules arises you have no opinion that you are willing to state.

On another note - I notice that you have placed an ad in your signature - which appears is against UKS rules. I will just correct that for you.

#4 nigelh

nigelh
  • Members
  • 1,773 posts
  • Home DZ:Skydive Empuriabrava
  • Jumps:5500+

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

That 'ad' has been there for months and months, maybe even a year

#5 pandamonia

pandamonia
  • Members
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

Yeah. Rules have been in place for 2 years. PS hi from Spain.