The Peterlee DZ now insists on the mandatory fitting of an in date serviceable AAD to parachute equipment - extreme exceptions will be considered such as for Extreme CP or Extreme CF (AADs can normally be used reasonably safely on both CP & CF jumps).
The following paperwork will be required to be competed and copies submitted prior to jumping:
1. Club Member Details Sheet (attached) plus Membership Fee of £10 per year or £1 per day; fees nominally waived for Official BPA/BCPA Events (competitions/instructor events/roadshows/concentrations)
2. Declaration of Fitness to Parachute BPA Forms 114 for Licensed Parachutists & 114a for Solo Student Parachutists (both attached)
3. BPA Membership Card (indate with copies of both sides for full members) or Temp Member Slip as appropriate.
4. Record of Inspection (ROI) for parachute equipment they intend to use (whether own, borrowed or hired) or packing data card if packed abroad - thereafter rigs will be tagged.
5. "Trained Elsewhere" Card (attached) Student Parachutists required to complete one, producing evidence of training (certificate will suffice) & subsequent jumps (log books/cards required).
6. Those requiring to jump ancillaries such as Cameras should where possible use "Shrouded" as opposed to "Elevated" mounts and have a serviceable cutaway system. Log book endorsement by CI required for the specific mount (i.e. helmet, hand or chest) and the ancillaries to be used.
If the aforementioned documentation can be photocopied/printed off & completed so far as possible then handed over to Reception Staff on "Checking In" it will greatly ease and reduce the transition time through the kit & docs check process. In addition all jumpers will be required to attend a DZ Familiarisation Briefing and Student Parachutists to attend Daily Revision Training run at 1:30pm Wed(s) & Fri(s), 9:30am Sat(s), Sun9s) & Bank Holiday Mon(s). The Peterlee DZ run an account system and funds will have to be applied to accounts prior to being manifested to jump. Please note the Jump Accounts system is not a Bank; i.e. funds are deducted as jumps are undertaken, that rather than withdrawals being permitted.