- Bill Booth, UPTVector demi-god, headline interview
Rob Lloyd Ask The Expert about your first camera helmet and stills camera
Bill Legard Book Club recommendation is “Boyd: The Fighter Pilot Who Changed the Art of War”
- Front Cover by Chris Cook of Tom Shorten over Skydive Langar
- Back Cover of Brian by Clem Quinn in Bewl Reservoir
- Nationals, Nationals, Nationals, Nationals (Tash and Rai won medals)
- Worlds, Worlds, Worlds
- Hilarious video mention of Jason Hobbs’ shoe coming off and attacking Emily Sugars under canopy. Video by Max Holmes.
- No mention of Stefan Pacel, at all. Thanks to a recent request from Oli Ellis.
- Swoop Challenge in Denmark (London 2019?)
Eclipse jumps in the dark
- A ‘tea leaf’ meets the ‘Old Bill’ thanks to Macca
- Shunt, a novel by Stubert Ferglestein, glowing recommendations flood in… “it’s not shit”. #shuntnotshit
- Brian learns to check that jumps are fancy dress before turning up suitably attired.
- Craig went to Germany for the World Cup. They started it. Then they stopped it. Then they started it. Repeat to fade…
- Craig was driving past Skydive London, thought it would be rude not to pop in and say hi, two jumps later…
- Tash flies to Raeford to Judge at the USPA CF Nationals
- Rai tells you whether you should learn to freefly on slow or fast wind speed settings in the tunnel. No wait, she cops out and says “a bit of both”.
- Brian had better weather in Czech Republic than Craig in Germany and loves the event video by Dan Girdea and Dave Clarke
- Ep45 coming up in Sept featuring a full length interview with Norman Kent.
Contribute via facebook, email or better yet record some audio on your smart phone and email it to us on email@example.com We love to hear from you.
Please share this post. Please share our podcast. Please write us a review wherever you source your podcasts from. We love you long time. x