Netheravon Job/Posting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WetAndCold

WetAndCold
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

Hi all, was wondering if anyone on here would be able to shed some light on this for me.

So i'm currently serving in the army but have signed off because I feel like there are opportunities out there on civvie street. My chain of command know i'm into skydiving have told me they can get me a posting to Netheravon if I sign back on. If this was the case I would be very interested but I have a feeling it may just be a ruse to get me signed back on. I also haven't been given any details about the posting itself. As in would I be trained as a Category system instructor or would I be packing? Or would I be sweeping the packing mats? Is there even a posting opportunity at Netheravon right now?

Any help or insight would be massively appreciated!

Edited by WetAndCold, 04 April 2018 - 05:57 PM.

#2 Scotty

Scotty

Ally Milne's Dad

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • Home DZ:World Wide
  • Jumps:10000

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:42 PM

No good asking that stuff on here, phone Netheravon or better still get yourself down there and speak to them. You would have a better chance of finding out what they are after.

Where you start depends on your experience, you won’t be looking at instructors ratings if you have 50 jumps for example. There is a new intake of junior staff every year and all the sweeping and cleaning jobs are included but it is a way of building your experience.

#3 WetAndCold

WetAndCold
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:27 PM

Cheers for the reply Scotty! I’ve tried asking my own chain of command for info but they haven’t given me much. Will have to pop into Nethers.

#4 skymacuk

skymacuk
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:38 PM

wetandcold,

did you find out anymore about the posting to Netheravon ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users