#1 Alex B

Alex B
  • Members
  • 211 posts
  • Home DZ:HINTON / SEVILLE
  • Jumps:Some

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:24 AM

Hi all,

I am considering a return after a layoff of 4 years (& 2 children later)... I was and still am a big fan of Hinton, they were always awesome and also used to love SkyDive Spain but now with so many commitments and lack of time I was taking a look at London Parachute School (Wallingford) & Skydive London (Swindon) which are a lot closer to me.

Could anyone provide any insight or perspective of either of these clubs? I have my B & FS1 but would love to hear from someone else in the same position who got some help from one of these clubs!

Thanks!

#2 BlueSkyBri

BlueSkyBri
  • Administrators
  • 2,156 posts
  • Home DZ:Bit of a nomad. Freelance AFFI and FS Load Organiser, based primarily at Langar.
  • Jumps:>2k

Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:41 PM

Hi mate, welcome back to the sky. Both those dropzones are on the smaller side but that generally means they're a little more friendly as you'd be a little less anonymous. Not sure what planes they have but worth checking out the altitude you go to. If it were me I'd visit both in advance of jumping and just say hi. Might be worth calling to let them know you're going to visit though so they're prepared on what might be a busy day for them.

#3 Alex B

Alex B
  • Members
  • 211 posts
  • Home DZ:HINTON / SEVILLE
  • Jumps:Some

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:22 PM

That's a good idea, I will get onto that. I was hoping someone would appear on here with some personal experience and feedback, but we cant win them all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users