3 replies to this topic

#1 sj

sj

UKS Verified Instructor

• Verified Instructors
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:39 PM

Hi guys,

George and I have to go to a wedding in Poland until 29th April and to make up for it I am formulating a plan that will start (again!) with the tunnel and then finish with jumping our ar$es off down at Sevilleís Skydive Spain drop zone, promising 15,000ft altitudes and Ä 18 jump tickets.

Tunnel dates will be from Tues 29th April until Friday 2nd May followed by 10 days at Skydive Spain in Seville to take maximum advantage of the 2 bank holidays over Liberation week.

If you would like to go to the tunnel then I will need to know how much time you want and on which day. Flights from Gatwick to Seville with Iberia are around £135. There are other options including flights to Faro & Malaga but you are then setting yourself up for a 2-3 hour each way drive. Tunnel coaches will depend on who wants what and when.

Ola ola cerveza cerveza ola ola ola

Blue skies,
Alun

#2 sj

sj

UKS Verified Instructor

• Verified Instructors
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:32 PM

Looks like so far:

Tunnel:
Pat - 30 mins tues
Alun - 40 mins each day with Andy.
Rob - AFF possibly tunnel 2nd.

#3 legs

legs
  • Members
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:25 PM

Hi Guys

Heading out on the evening of 6th May....and back on 14th.

What you gys doing for accomodation?

It my first trip to spain......any suggestions / advice appreciated. :D

#4 sj

sj

UKS Verified Instructor

• Verified Instructors
  • 704 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:04 PM

hi g,
we will be staying in some of the appartments. More than happy to hook up altohugh I don't think we are going to be a massive group. Maybe 5 of us or so with a few more coming down for the long weekend.
We have pick up and transport arranged with Andy Lovemore who is helping us with AFF and coaching for those that want it.
Cheers,
Al. :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users