Photo

25th anniversary

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NealF

NealF
  • Members
  • 693 posts
  • Home DZ:Wild Geese Northern Ireland (and any Swallow DZ)
  • Jumps:700

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:19 PM

just a quick wee note about the past weekend- it was awesome and even though the weather was pants to begin with, it brightened up and pure sunshine for 2 days. there was a CF roadshow and a big way organised by Gordon Hodgkinson which looked awesome from the ground (didnt take part in any of that stuff) but big thanks goes to Gordon and the rest of the guys from IPC, Ian, Pat, and Jason for the CRW, Francis, Jade, John, Judith, Maggie, PD and the rest of the guys from the Wild Geese, adn the Queens Uni Club for making it a successful weekend. Dont know if any of the guys who came over from England are on this forum, but big thanks to yas all!!!!

Blues 8)

#2 MungoMc

MungoMc
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:27 AM

25 Years! I feel old now - I was 19 and on SL in the IPC when the Geese started.

Great to see its still enduring with enthusiasm. Here's to your next 25!

Kevin

#3 vampiregirl

vampiregirl
  • Members
  • 408 posts
  • Home DZ:I'm a nomad
  • Jumps:1058

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

Yes, it was a fab weekend. Here's a link to some photos I took and of some that were taken of me. Including a 12 stone pig which we ate for dinner! Yum!

xx

http://picasaweb.goo... ... 9z9_jsTQY0

#4 NealF

NealF
  • Members
  • 693 posts
  • Home DZ:Wild Geese Northern Ireland (and any Swallow DZ)
  • Jumps:700

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

the instructors should have taken it for a tandem- then pigs really could have flew ;) awesome photos- and i found 2 with half my body in them score :) i think the best one is the overhead view of the dropzone from your canopy :doh:

#5 vampiregirl

vampiregirl
  • Members
  • 408 posts
  • Home DZ:I'm a nomad
  • Jumps:1058

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:01 PM

Yes! Fabulous one that picture.. credit to Mike Barratt from Wild Geese for that pic!

:D

#6 Barkeep

Barkeep
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

group of us from Peterlee jumped there cpl of years ago.......was bloody great......were we made to feel welcome or what, and the Caravan was ace.
Maggie....hope youve not forgotten us already......George Mc brought us over. Remember......Alan jumped off the top of the wardrobe and ended up in hospital.
........... to another 25 yrs :smt041 :smt041

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users