#1 townterrier

townterrier
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Home DZ:Hinton Netheravon
  • Jumps:593

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

hello hinton! (eurovision intro)

did my AFF in ocana, madrid last month, did my first UK freefall at dunkeswell but after i had a weekend at hinton there was no going back, for me it was a much more friendlier place!! ive done 48 jumps so far and are looking forward to starting my FS1 this coming friday. guttingly i had to work today so missed out on registration for this weekends scrambles. having seen what was going on im more determined to crack the formation stuff- solo gets boring after so long!!!

originally im from huddersfield, but been down south, living in southampton (how south!?) for the last 10yrs. funny accent, long way from home!

will be at the dz as much as poss, already met loads of cool people and now only the weekends jumping matter!

say hi if you see me, i'll be the one in a half mast club jumpsuit untill the tailor gets off the shitter and cracks on with making my own!!

let the good times roll!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

#2 p1mdg

p1mdg
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:43 AM

Welcome dude,

Glad to see you found Hinton to be as friendly as we all shout about. See you at the dz soon!

mart

#3 Joellercoaster

Joellercoaster

UKS Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,817 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson, Bodyflight Bedford
  • Jumps:1200

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:58 AM

Hinton rocks, welcome aboard :)

(And see you in September when I finally get to come back!)

#4 TomU

TomU
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:01 PM

Hinton rocks, welcome aboard :)

(And see you in September when I finally get to come back!)

Yes.. In the same boat as Joel here - welcome to Hinton, unfortunately i'm currently taking a rain check (erm..money check?) on the whole skydiving thing just now - will hopefully be at the UKS boogie though, not too far from Hinton - Perhaps i'll see you there!

Have fun sharing the Hinton Love :heart:

#5 Jumper2

Jumper2
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:49 PM

Hey Tom,

Good to see you there and had a nice chat or two. Good luck on the WARP training.