#1 Joellercoaster

Joellercoaster

UKS Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,817 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson, Bodyflight Bedford
  • Jumps:1200

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

Innuendo are going to be there to get some PAC time before Cark (and for me to play rig taxi for gimpey). Therefore I, attached physically to the others as I am, will be there.

Anyone else going to join us for some sitting around, looking hopefully skyward?

#2 p1mdg

p1mdg
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:20 AM

I'm planning on being at Nethers all this weekend Joel. I'm going down tomorrow morn but if the forecast for the rest of the weekend is still bad after Friday night bad then I'll be coming back on Saturday and sit around with you at the Ton

#3 DoubleH

DoubleH
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

I wasnt planning on jumping this weekend but a friend from work wants to do a tandem (dont even start Martyn :whistle: ) so im coming down with her in the morning, having a lob or two and then going home. It will probably be pretty quiet this weekend anyway and i need to save some cash for Lillo :rock: :rock:

#4 p1mdg

p1mdg
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

I wasnt planning on jumping this weekend but a friend from work wants to do a tandem (dont even start Martyn :whistle: )

I'm not saying a word................................................................................................. HAHAHAHA :smt098

#5 iamsam

iamsam
  • Members
  • 554 posts
  • Home DZ:Hinton
  • Jumps:480

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

Bugger

Working all weekend though I might try and make friday on my way 'oop north for Saturday.

See you sometime this year?!?!

#6 townterrier

townterrier
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Home DZ:Hinton Netheravon
  • Jumps:593

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:42 PM

i'll be there from first thing friday morn! hoping to start fs1 with kris or sandi, also about time i learnt to pack!? :? camping over and finishing off sat, need to start b licence stuff too :D :doh:

#7 legs

legs
  • Members
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

Talking the nipper away for a week.... I'm out - Hope the weather forecast is wrong though ;) :yes: