Gutted about the weather

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kwaka1170

kwaka1170
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:13 PM

Gutted today, you just can't plan anything that involves outdoor activity in this country...Oh well, made my way down to Hinton anyway to be greeted by friendly faces. Thanks to Sandi & Kris for showing me the CORRECT way to ensure your canopy is attached the right way round. Wish I'd got there a bit earlier so I could of practiced my packing...nice one guys, until next time........

Blue Skies (are precious)

Rich

#2 townterrier

townterrier
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Home DZ:Hinton Netheravon
  • Jumps:593

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:39 PM

well said on the thanks to sandi n kris for the time taken to teach us the packing lark- though feel it will be a long journey for me to get it nailed on!??! good seeing ya rich, lets get the tunnel jacked up for sat 5th, day or evening :rock:

#3 chrisgmorris2

chrisgmorris2
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:42 PM

Boys!!! and ladies!!

Just the last one to say thanks to Sandi and Kris for the help on Saturday with packin the rigs....rocket science that stuff!! I'm sure we'll be packin in no time soon to get back up there!!

Sandi.....thanks for the help in gettin me goin on my fs1 as well!!! Got the formation bug now!

WWHHOOOOOPPPPP!!! see you all soon!! :thumbs:

#4 Joellercoaster

Joellercoaster

UKS Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,817 posts
  • Home DZ:Sibson, Bodyflight Bedford
  • Jumps:1200

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:57 PM

Cheers Mike for letting us jump out of your plane so many times - even though it was from slightly lower down than usual. Cool to be at Hinton for a while though anyways.

Innuendo
Loving the weather