2 replies to this topic

#1 marktether

marktether

UKS Verified Instructor

• Verified Instructors
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:20 AM

To all who read

Just a formal thankyou to all the staff at JSPC(L)/RAPA for assisting me in the 2008 season, 2 broken bones and 1 hang up later we all survived. Lads it couldnt have been done without you. Included in that is the small team of weekend instructors, especially Bish who has yet again put a lot of time and committment into the centre at no cost to us at all. A true jumper.

Another thankyou goes out to all the DZ die hards who turn up every weeekend and hang around till last light, enjoy your XMas and New Year and save those pennies for next season,

Well its our last jump day today and the weather is looking pretty poor to say the least, Guys see you all next year where im all ready looking forward to Seville and Elsinore.

Happy XMAS and NEW YEAR to all

Signing out

Mark Tether

#2 Paul Moore

Paul Moore
  • Verified Instructors
  • 1,301 posts
  • Home DZ:Peterlee

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

Mark.............thats nice.

Now get your tush up here as we need you to video this afternoon !!

#3 butty

butty
  • Members
  • 586 posts
  • Home DZ:Bad Lippspringe (RAPA)
  • Jumps:150

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:46 PM

Ditto on the big thanks to all staff from one of the partial die-hards (when the wife and job let me be) and hopefully I will see you all mid year when it's just getting really hot.

It's a shame really as I have blue skies everyday here and a similar landing surface to Perris, just a shame there are no DZs really.

Enjoy the off season all and see ya soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users